The term QFI or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 93 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 3ES. Our company registration number is SC371435 Scotland. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by QFI and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of QFI. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, QFI takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
QFI will not use the personal information collected on this website for any purpose other than individual customer care, mailing of information, or individual contact when requested. For these purposes, the information may be stored and processed. QFI declares that all information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
The contents of these pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright to QFI and its providers. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system or publication in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). Linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without permission.
The information collected may be used to contact you with further details of QFI current activities or to send details of future initiatives or events. It may also be used for research purposes. You can inform QFI at any time if you no longer require such information to be sent. QFI does not collect any personal information from visitors to its website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Anonymous information is collected, such as the number of visitors to the website in a given period, but it is purely statistical and cannot be used to identify an individual user. Cookies are not used to collect any other information from visitors to the website.
Enquiries to QFI
Visitors interested in QFI can provide contact details via the Contact form. Visitors cannot be contacted unless such information is given. QFI takes your privacy seriously. We won’t share your details with third parties.
Third Party Disclosure
We will NEVER pass any personal information on to any third party.
QFI takes appropriate measures to safeguard the information it holds from unauthorised access or improper use. Our database is stored in a secure, password protected location and only users authorised by QFI have access to these data. QFI takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information it holds is accurate. Individuals may request details of all personal information held by QFI so as to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information and have it corrected it as appropriate.